Can you message other students on canvas?
Canvas has the option to send messages to your classmates without the need of email addresses. To get started, simply navigate to your Canvas Inbox and follow these steps to send messages to group users and to send messages to individual course users.
How do I talk to other students on canvas?
You can communicate with other people in your course at any time. To access your Conversation inbox, click on “Inbox” in the left-side global navigation. When instructors send messages out via the Conversation inbox feature in Canvas, the message will go to your Canvas Inbox, as well as your NNU Gmail address.
How do you email someone on canvas?
Select the course you wish to email from the dropdown, then click the Peoples icon (2) to choose the specific individuals within the course you wish to email and add them to the To: field (1). Compose the message, attach any files or media that you wish to attach, and click on Send.
Can students email each other on canvas?
Students can communicate with each other using Inbox in Canvas. … Do all students in a course receive emails that instructors send in Canvas? Yes, all students will receive emails in their Canvas Inbox by default.
How do you send a message to all classmates in canvas?
Click the Address Book icon.
- Select All Users in Course. Select the option for all users in the course.
- Select User Role. To send a message to all members with a specific user role, click the name of that role  and then click the link for all users with that role .
- Select Group.
Do canvas messages go to email?
In Canvas all private messages are connected to your LLC email address.
How do you send a teacher a message on canvas?
About Messaging your Instructor
- Click on ‘Inbox’ from the Global Navigation menu.
- Then, click on the ‘Compose a New Message’ icon.
- Select the course from the dropdown menu.
- Type the name of your instructor, or choose teacher(s) from the list.
- Add a subject and message, then click the ‘Send’ button.