How do you write remarks?
Narrative Comment To-Dos
- Start on a positive note. …
- Stay focused on the student. …
- Speak to the parent and the student. …
- Give examples. …
- Provide specific information across several different areas. …
- Use academic jargon. Comments should be written in language that is easy to understand for both parents and students.
How do I comment to students?
Focus on a couple of major points rather than comment on everything. Write specific comments in the margin and more general comments at the end of the assignment. General comments give the students an overall sense of what went right or wrong and how they might improve their work in the future.
How do you write positive comment?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
How do you give remarks to a weak student?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
What is remark example?
The definition of a remark is a statement about something you noticed. An example of a remark is telling your friend that his garden is really beautiful. noun.
How do you write a remark in a progress report?
- ______ is continuing to grow in independence.
- ______ has improved steadily.
- ______ has been consistently progressing.
- ______ has shown a good attitude about trying to improve in ______.
- ______ seems eager to improve.
- ______ has shown strong growth in _______.
- ______ is making steady progress academically.
How do you appreciate students performance?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you give feedback to students?
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK ON STUDENT WRITING
- NARROW THE FOCUS. When responding to writing, we need to think about what we really want our students to know. …
- ASK QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF MAKING STATEMENTS. …
- CONFER WITH STUDENTS. …
- USE A ONE-TO-ONE RATIO. …
- KEEP FEEDBACK TIMELY. …
- JUST READ. …
- ASK STUDENTS TO REFLECT. …
- BE SPECIFIC.
How do you comment on a teacher performance?
Responds professionally to challenging students. Listens and provides a mature, respectful response. Responds with tact when asked to change curriculum or teaching style to suit a client’s needs – especially when the change may not be best practice. Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for training and adult education.